SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL !
THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
"LAUGHING SUNDAY !"
10 MINUTE LAUGHTER CALLS AT THE TOP OF EACH HOUR--FROM 8:00 AM PACIFIC UNTIL 8:00 PM PACIFIC.
THAT'S 13 CALLS!
JOIN US FOR ONE OR ALL OF THEM!
ARE YOU A CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER ? WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW HOSTS. PICK A TIME OF DAY THAT WORKS FOR YOU AND WE'LL SET YOU UP. IT'S A GREAT WAY TO SUPPORT THE LAUGHTER COMMUNITY AND TONS OF FUN!
EMAIL US AT: GAGA@LAUGHTERYOGAONTHEPHONE.COM
It began with a simple idea to make Laughter Yoga available to everybody, and now our conference phone lines have been visited by thousands of folks from just about every state in the US and Canada. It's a free service that has benefited people who are unable to attend a live laughter group, busy people, people stuck in traffic or waiting in airports, people on the go, people on the mend, the young, our seniors, and all those of us who need a daily reminder to laugh a little. It's a great place for Laughter Yoga Leaders and Teachers to check in and add a few minutes of merriment. Thanks for visiting!
1. Make a choice to laugh and make a decision
to be playful and to have fun.
2. Show up every day.
3. Make it easy – do not try hard.
4. Leave your “serious mind” behind and bring a happy face with you.
5. Do not over-think! You will have 23+ hours to think more
6. Allow it – laughter is inside of us. It is our true nature.
8. Relax and Let Go
9. Take yourself lightly – laugh at yourself.
10.Challenge your thoughts and beliefs: If you think: “I do not know how to laugh”, “I need to have a reason”, “I have to feel good” etc.
11.Do not multi-task.
12. Open your mouth wide, keep your chin up, stick your tongue out.
13. Experiment with position – sit, jump&shake, lie down, etc.
14. Experiment with different laughs – high pitch laugh, low pitch laugh.
15. Echo someone’s laughter.
16.SILLY is OK… it is perfectly OK and freeing to make funny sounds, funny noises, singing, talking in Gibberish and laughing out loud. Children do it all the time!
17. Enjoy the present moment and opportunity to laugh with others.
18. If you still do not feel like laughing- laugh gently anyway.
19. Trust the Playful Child inside of you – she/he will take you all the way to your blissful playground.
20. Call back for more and bring your friends and family members.
Laughter is the best medicine
Laughter is the shortest distance between people
Laughter has no language barriers
Laughter Yoga U.S.A.
Phone: 760 889-6114
LAUGHTER YOGA USA
Laughter Yoga on the Phone Schedule
CREATED BY GAGA BARNES TO BRING JOY AND LAUGHTER TO WORLD. FOR EVERYONE. FREE OF CHARGE. FOREVER.
CALLS ARE 20 MINUTES IN LENGTH AND ALWAYS FREE
Long distance phone charges may apply for you so check with your phone provider.
Our calls are hosted by volunteers. Sometimes, life jumps in and
a host may not be available. Don't worry. Laugh alone or with others who call in!
Dial: 712 432-3900
When prompted for access code enter: 6071292#
These calls are Pacific Time: Be sure to convert for YOUR time zone!
5 AM PACIFIC
HAPPY AND HEALTHY CALL WITH KAY
(MONDAY THROUGH SUNDAY)
6 AM PACIFIC
"START YOUR DAY WITH LAUGHTER AND GRATITUDE WITH KARAOKE CAROL" (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY)
"LAUGH NOW (LN) MIRTHER" (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
7 AM PACIFIC
"HO HO HO"
9 AM PACIFIC
"LAUGH YOUR CARES AWAY!"
10 AM PACIFIC
12 NOON PACIFIC
MONDAY / WEDNESDAY / FRIDAY
"LAUGHING AT NOON"
6 PM PACIFIC
"Laugh with Jeannette -- aka Juicy Starfruit from Montana."
8 PM PACIFIC
TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
"MOONLIGHT LAUGHTER CALL"
WITH DAVID a.k.a. MANGO!
9 PM PACIFIC
"BIG SKY LAUGHTER"
WITH OUR FOUNDER, GAGA BARNES
THANKS TO OUR VERY SPECIAL ALTERNATE LEADERS :
MARTIN, SUSAN AND HANUSIA .